MasterEmaco N 420CI is a trowel grade, integrally polymer modified repair mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor
How does MasterEmaco N 420CI work?
MasterEmaco N 420CI is a single-component, repair mortar requiring only to be mixed with potable water.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 420CI?
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 2" (51mm) thick lifts
- Readily sculpted, shaved, and finished to match existing substrate
- Only requires addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 420CI?
- Low shrinkage produces stable, durable bond
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)