MasterEmaco ADH 326: Liquid epoxy concrete bonding adhesive with long pot life
Formerly: Concresive Liquid LPL
How does MasterEmaco ADH 326 work?
MasterEmaco ADH 326 is a two-component 100% solids liquid epoxy bonding adhesive. It is designed for use in warm environments or applications requiring a long working time.
- Interior and exterior
- Bonding fresh concrete to existing concrete
- Grouting bolts, dowels, and rebar into concrete, stone, and masonry
- Filling joints and voids in masonry
- Bonding concrete to dissimilar materials like steel and wood
- Coating rebar
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco ADH 326?
- Bonds to damp concrete surfaces
- Very long working time
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco ADH 326?
- Versatile formulation allows extension with properly graded sand
- High-build liquid allows adequate coverage in a single application
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheets - Part A
Safety Data Sheets - Part B