MasterEmaco S 440: Pourable and pumpable pre-extended, self-consolidating repair mortar
Formerly: LA40 Repair Mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 440 work?
MasterEmaco S 440 is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, self-consolidating repair mortar. It is designed for large volume repairs, including structural elements in applications from 1.5" (38 mm) to full depth.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 440?
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in plastic and hardened states
- Low permeability protects against carbon dioxide and chloride intrusion
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments
- Self-consolidation minimizes honeycombing without vibration
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 440?
- High-early strength allows early form removal
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)