MasterEmaco P 130: Fast-setting epoxy primer for concrete surfaces
Formerly: Nitoprime 30
How does MasterEmaco P 130 work?
MasterEmaco P 130 is a two-component low viscosity 100% solids fast-setting epoxy primer for concrete. It is used to consolidate concrete surfaces and enhance the adhesion of Master Builders Solutions epoxy coatings.
- Horizontal surfaces
- Before applying MasterProtect 170CR and MasterProtect 100CR
- For priming metal (repaired to near-white metal conditions according to SSPC-SP10)
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco P 130?
- Prepackaged kits for easy mixing and application
- Fast setting, ready for protective coatings in 3–4 hours
- 100% solids for no solvents, zero VOCs, and low odor
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco P 130?
- Low viscosity ensures maximum penetration into concrete
- Excellent adhesion provides secure bonds to concrete
- Moisture insensitive product can be applied to either dry or damp surfaces
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets - Part A
Safety Data Sheets - Part B