MasterEmaco N 427: Smooth-textured patching mortar for architectural concrete
Formerly: Emaco R 400 Architectural
How does MasterEmaco N 427 work?
MasterEmaco N 427 is low-slump, fast setting, portland cement-based, multi-purpose smooth repair mortar for detailed fine architectural work. It does not require the use of forms or multilayered casting techniques.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Non-traffic-bearing horizontal
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 427?
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 1" (25 mm) thick lifts
- Smooth consistency blends with smooth textured concrete surfaces
- Light gray color blends with most standard concrete surfaces
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 427?
- Can be mixed with MasterEmaco A 660 to increase high-performance properties
US / Canada Product Information