MasterEmaco N 423RS: Fast-setting concrete-repair mortar for horizontal, vertical and overhead use
Formerly: Emaco FS
How does MasterEmaco N 423RS work?
MasterEmaco N 423RS is a fast-setting, polymer-modified, cementitious repair mortar for horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 423RS?
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 1" (25 mm) thick lifts
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 423RS?
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
- Can be mixed with MasterEmaco A 400 to increase high-performance properties
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)