MasterColor 60 White: Liquid titanium dioxide coloring admixture for concrete
Formerly: RHEOCOLOR L White
How does MasterColor 60 White work?
MasterColor 60 White liquid titanium dioxide coloring admixture is a patented, engineered, high quality coloring dispersion for architectural and decorative concrete. MasterColor 60 White coloring admixture is a ready-to-use integral liquid that is compatible with the four MasterColor 60 base liquid colors:
- Light Red
- Medium Red
The four base colors and MasterColor 60 White admixture can be used to make a wide range of colors.
Recommended uses: for MasterColor 60 White:
- Architectural concrete products
- Precast concrete
- Stone veneer products
- Manufactured concrete products
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Integrally-colored decorative concrete
What are the unique features of MasterColor 60 White?
- Liquid coloring admixture dispensed with the automated CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System or portable CAM Jr. System
- Used with BASF performance admixtures in the production of durable decorative concrete
- Faster dispersion into concrete
What are the benefits of MasterColor 60 White?
- Beautiful, long-lasting, integrally-colored concrete
- Enhanced finishing characteristics
- Color vibrancy
- Excellent color accuracy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency and verifiable color batching results
- Increased productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple batching
- Quality custom color services
- Single source producer support for chemical, mineral and coloring admixtures
US / Canada Product Information