MasterColor 1 Tint: For enhanced color uniformity of integrally colored concrete
Formerly: Rheocolor L Tint Sealing System
How does MasterColor 1 Tint work?
MasterColor 1 Tint system enhances the color uniformity and appearance of either newly placed and cured or existing integrally colored concrete surfaces, such as decorative concrete. The MasterColor 1 Tint system is a two-component, engineered system from BASF consisting of MasterColor 1 Tint product (Part A) and MasterKure CC 1315 water-based acrylic curing and sealing compound (Part B). MasterColor 1 Tint product is available in the 55 standard colors that are offered on the MasterColor Decorative Concrete Color Selector.
Recommended uses MasterColor 1 Tint:
- Integrally colored decorative concrete
- Colored architectural precast concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterColor 1 Tint?
- Easy-to–use, two-component, engineered system for color tint sealing of concrete surfaces
- Can be applied on newly placed and cured or existing integrally colored concrete surfaces produced with MasterColor liquid-coloring admixtures from BASF
What are the benefits of MasterColor 1 Tint?
- Enhances color uniformity and surface appearance of newly placed and cured or existing integrally colored concrete surfaces, such as decorative concrete flatwork
- Enhances the color vibrancy of faded decorative concrete
- Reduces color variations in decorative concrete flatwork and integrally colored architectural precast concrete elements
- Reduces decorative concrete maintenance costs
US / Canada Product Information