MasterCem LS 3590: Cement performance enhancer
Formerly: Cementium 3590 LS
How does MasterCem LS 3590 work?
MasterCem LS 3590 cement additive is a liquid, ready-to-use performance enhancer used in the production of portland cement. MasterCem LS 3590 cement additive, in addition to acting as a grinding aid, is specifically designed to increase the late-age strength development of cement. MasterCem LS 3590 cement additive modifies the hydraulic properties of clinker used in the production of cement. This performance can be used to deliver superior cement performance or to substitute clinker with supplementary cementitious materials (SCMs) or mineral fillers, while maintaining original cement performance level.
Grinding efficiency improvement is typically in the 10-15% range vs. untreated cement. Product performance is dependent on raw material properties, grinding equipment characteristics, process conditions and cement type.
MasterCem LS 3590 meets the requirements of ASTM C 465, for liquid processing additives.
Recommended uses for MasterCem LS 3590:
MasterCem LS 3590 cement additive is developed for use in the cement grinding process:
- Ball mills
- Vertical mills
- Other cement grinding systems
What are the unique features of MasterCem LS 3590?
- Compatibility with all types of cements;
- Increases late-age compressive strength
- Compensates for strength loss from blending SCMs and mineral fillers in cement
- Produces higher quality cement
What are the benefits of MasterCem LS 3590?
- Cost reduction
- Reduces energy consumption
- Produces higher mill throughput, satisfying market demand during peak periods
- Increases efficiency of grinding media and separators
- More efficient material handling due to improved flowability of cement
- Fewer plant stoppages
- Decreases pack set
- Enables the use of higher amounts of SCMs and mineral fillers in blended cements
- Extends capacity
- Lowers CO2 emissions
- Preserves natural resources extending the life span of quarries
US / Canada Product Information