MasterCast 900: Plasticizing admixture for manufactured concrete products
Formerly: RheoFIT 900
How does MasterCast 900 work?
MasterCast 900 plasticizing admixture, based on a unique, patented chemistry, improves the production efficiency and aesthetic appeal of manufactured concrete products.
MasterCast 900 admixture exceeds the functionality of traditional plasticizing chemistries. It additionally disperses cement, pozzolans, and integral pigments, further reduces compaction/ extrusion resistance, and improves both material feed and distribution. This yields increased compressive and flexural strengths, faster production rates, and improved surface finish characteristics.
Recommended uses for MasterCast 900:
- Concrete blocks
- Pavers and patio slabs
- Segmental retaining walls
- Hollow-core slabs
- Concrete pipes
- Concrete roof tiles
What are the unique features of MasterCast 900?
- Flexible dosage range
- Excellent mix flowability and extrusion properties
- Optimized dispersing and lubricating mechanisms
- Reduces stickiness in problematic mix designs
- Unique plasticizing technology that fully exploits cementitious potentials yielding higher early- and ultimate-strengths
What are the benefits of MasterCast 900?
- Increases production rates
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Improves color and texture uniformity
- Reduces breakage, culls, and surface defects
- Extends mold life and reduces machine wear
- Assists material fill of large format machinery and constricted mold designs
- Increases mix moisture tolerance and produces consistent results at higher w/c ratios
- Provides a wide window of operation with a high degree of predictability
US / Canada Product Information
Data Sheet (French)