MasterBrace P 3500: Low-viscosity epoxy primer for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System
Formerly: MBrace Primer
How does MasterBrace P 3500 work?
MasterBrace P 3500 is a low viscosity, 100% solids, polyamine cured epoxy. As the first applied component of the MasterBrace System, it is used to penetrate the pore structure of cementitious substrates and to provide a high bond base coat for the MasterBrace System. MasterBrace P 3500 is based on a unique adduct curing technology that results in tolerance for surface moisture and for ambient temperatures down to 35 ° F (2 ° C).
- MasterBrace P 3500 is the first component of the MasterBrace System that is applied to concrete, steel, and masonry substrates.
- MasterBrace P 3500 is used to provide excellent adhesion of the MasterBrace System to the substrate. MasterBrace P 3500 is the first component in any MasterBrace installation
What are the unique features of MasterBrace P 3500?
- Low viscosity
- Easily penetrates pore structure of concrete
- 100% solids epoxy
- Low odor
- Low VOC’s
What are the benefits of MasterBrace P 3500?
- Suitable for low-temperature application
- Can be applied if ambient temperature is 35° F and rising
- Extends application window in cooler conditions
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheet Part A
Safety Data Sheet Part B