MasterBrace F 2000: High-viscosity epoxy paste for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System
Formerly: MBrace Putty
How does MasterBrace F 2000 work?
MasterBrace F 2000 is a 100% solids non sag epoxy paste for use with the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System. It is used level small surface defects and to provide a smooth surface to which the MasterBrace System will be applied.
- Fill small voids or smooth small offsets on cementitious substrates.
- Sealing of cracks prior to epoxy-injection.
What are the unique features of MasterBrace F 2000?
- 100% solids epoxy
- Low odor
- Low VOC’s
- High viscosity
- Can be used in vertical and overhead applications
What are the benefits of MasterBrace F 2000?
- Suitable for low-temperature application
- Can be applied if temperature is 35° F and rising
- Extends application window in cooler conditions
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Safety Data Sheet Part A
Safety Data Sheet Part B