MasterBrace 900-50FG: Unidirectional E-glass fiber fabric for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System
Formerly: MBrace EG 900
How does MasterBrace 900-50FG work?
MasterBrace 900-50FG is a dry fabric constructed of high quality E-glass fibers. These fabrics are applied onto the surface of existing structural members in buildings, bridges, and other structures using the MasterBrace family of performance polymers.
The result is an externally bonded FRP (fiber reinforced polymer) reinforcement system that is engineered to increase the structural performance of these members. Once installed, the MasterBrace System delivers externally bonded reinforcement with outstanding long-term physical and mechanical properties.
- Improve the seismic ductility of concrete columns
- Improve the seismic response of concrete beam-column connections, shear walls and collector elements
- Improve the seismic performance of masonry shear walls and in-fill walls
- Provide additional confinement to concrete columns
What are the unique features of MasterBrace FIB 900-50FG?
- High strength to weight ratio
- Can add significant strength to a structure without adding significant dead load
- Easy installation
What are the benefits of MasterBrace FIB 900-50FG?
- Can be installed quickly, even in areas of limited access
- Low aesthetic impact
- Easy to conceal
- Will not significantly change existing member dimensions
- Will form around complex surfaces
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)