MasterAir VR 10: Vinsol-resin air-entraining admixture
How does MasterAir VR 10 work?
MasterAir VR 10 neutralized vinsol resin admixture is used for entraining air in concrete. It meets the requirements of ASTM C 260, AASHTO M 154, and CRD-C 13.
- Concrete exposed to cyclic freezing and thawing
- Production of high-quality normal or lightweight concrete (heavyweight concrete normally does not contain entrained air)
What are the unique features of MasterAir VR 10?
- Ready-to-use in the proper concentration for rapid, accurate dispensing
What are the benefits of MasterAir VR 10?
- Increased resistance to damage from cyclic freezing and thawing
- Increased resistance to scaling from deicing salts
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced permeability – increased water tightness
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
US/Canada Product Information