MasterAir AE 90: Air-entraining admixture for concrete exposed to cyclic freezing and thawing
Formerly: MB-AE 90
How does MasterAir AE 90 work?
MasterAir AE 90 air-entraining admixture is for use in concrete mixtures. It meets the requirements of ASTM C 260, AASHTO M 154 and CRD-C 13.
- Concrete exposed to cyclic freezing and thawing
- Production of high-quality normal or lightweight concrete (heavyweight concrete normally does not contain entrained air)
What are the unique features of MasterAir AE 90?
- Ready-to-use in the proper concentration for rapid, accurate dispensing
What are the benefits of MasterAir AE 90?
- Improved resistance to damage from cyclic freezing and thawing
- Improved resistance to scaling from deicing salts
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced permeability – increased water tightness
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
US / Canada Product Information