MasterFlow 668: Epoxy chock-grout for mounting equipment
Formerly: Masterflow 668B Chock Grout
How does MasterFlow 668 work?
MasterFlow 668 chock grout is a three-component modified epoxy resin-based grout. It is used where high performance properties are required in less-accessible spaces subject to thermal shock and high vibrations. It can be placed from ½ - 3” (12.75 - 76mm) thick on a base grout pour, directly to the concrete or steel-to-steel.
- Precision routing or machinery
- Grouting of reciprocating gas compressors
- Grouting of steam and gas turbines
- Steel-to-steel chock grouting
- Where conventional epoxy grouts cannot be used due to limited access
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 668?
- Highly flowable to conform to worn or irregular surfaces
- Excellent physical properties at a wide temperature range
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 668?
- May be used to replace metal chocks, eliminating costly milling
- Low creep over a wide temperature range minimizes deformation under sustained loads
US / Canada Product Information
MasterFlow 668 Data Guide (French)
MasterFlow 668 Data Guide (Spanish)