MasterFlow 647: Liquid epoxy grout for pressure or gravity application
Formerly: Masterflow 647R Repair Grout
How does MasterFlow 647 work?
MasterFlow 647 grout is a two-component, modified epoxy resin-based grout. It is specially formulated for injection or gravity feed. The material will penetrate and fill voids, cracks, and fissures. MasterFlow 647 exhibits excellent adhesion to concrete or steel that is properly prepared whether wet, dry or oil-contaminated concrete.
- Grouted baseplates under compressors, generators, pumps, cement mills and other vibrating and rotating machinery
- Thin bed repair grout applications
- Repair of cracked concrete
- Precast pile bonding
- Bonding post-tensioned beams
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 647?
- Structural grade epoxy that can be used under sustained loads
- Bonds to damp and oil-contaminated concrete
- Solvent-free; VOC compliant
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 647?
- Chemical resistant for use in a wide range of application environments
- Low viscosity helps to penetrate fine cracks
- Simple mix ratio for ease of use in the field
- Can be extended for wide range of options for crack repair and void filling
- Fast cure rate for rapid return to service
- Accelerator available for increased usage capabilities at low temperatures
- Liquid resin can be stored at low temperature (20º F) making it easy to transport and store
US / Canada Product Information
MasterFlow 647 Data Guide (French)
MasterFlow 647 Data Guide (Spanish)