MasterFlow 928: High-precision mineral-aggregate grout with extended working time
Formerly: Masterflow 928 Grout
How does MasterFlow 928 work?
MasterFlow 928 grout is a hydraulic cement-based mineral aggregate non-shrink grout with extended working time. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring precision load-bearing support. It can be placed from fluid to damp pack over a temperature range of 45 to 90° F (7 to 32° C).
- Grouting of equipment, such as compressors and generators, pump bases and drive motors, tank bases, conveyors, etc.
- Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
- Grouting of precast wall panels, beams, columns, curtain walls, concrete systems and other structural and non-structural building components
- Repairing concrete, including grouting voids and rock pockets
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 928?
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C1107 and US Army Corps of Engineers CRD C621 (Grades B and C), at a fluid consistency over a 30-minute working time
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified for use with potable water
- Can be mixed at a wide range of consistencies
- Sulfate-resistant for marine, wastewater and other sulfate-containing environments
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 928?
- Extended working time
- Freeze/thaw resistant making it suitable for exterior applications
- Hardens free of bleeding, segregation, or settlement shrinkage to provide maximum effective bearing area for optimum load transfer
- Contains high-quality, well-graded quartz aggregate for optimum strength and workability
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
LEED v4 Letter