MasterFlow 885: High-precision, non-shrink metallic aggregate grout with extended working time
Formerly: Embeco 885
How does MasterFlow 885 work?
MasterFlow 885 is a cement-based metallic aggregate grout with extended working time. It is ideally suited for grouting machines or plates requiring optimum toughness and precision load-bearing support, including machine bases subject to thermal movement.
- Compressors, turbines and generators
- Pump bases and drive motors
- Tank bases
- Roller mills and crushers
- Stamping and grinding equipment
- Grouting anchor bolts, rebar and dowel rods
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 885?
- High strength and impact resistance
- High tolerance for wetting and drying cycles
- Sulfate resistant for use in marine, wastewater, and sulfate-containing soil environments
- MasterFlow 885 grout meets the requirements of ASTM C 1107 and the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers CRD C 621, Grades B and C.
- Freeze/thaw resistant making it suitable for exterior applications
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 885?
- High fluidity for ease of placement; self-consolidating
- Extended 30 minute working time ensures proper placement under a variety of conditions
- Hardens free of bleeding, segregation, or settlement shrinkage to provide maximum effective bearing area for optimum load transfer
- High tolerance to thermal movement, effects of heating and cooling making MasterFlow 885 ideal for harsh manufacturing environments
- High quality well-graded blend of metallic and quartz aggregate provides high strength, impact resistance; handles dynamic and repetitive loads
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
Installation Guide (French)