MasterFlow 100: General construction, mineral-aggregate non-shrink grout
Formerly: Construction Grout
How does MasterFlow 100 work?
MasterFlow 100 is a non-catalyzed, multi-purpose construction grout containing mineral aggregate.
- Interior and exterior
- Normal loads for columns and base plates
- Bedding grout for precast panels
- Repairing of cavities resulting from ineffective concrete consolidation
- Caulking concrete pipe
- Backfilling, underpinning foundations, and pressure grouting of slabs needing alignment
- General construction applications
- Damp pack applications
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 100?
- Concrete gray color (after curing) blends in with surrounding concrete
- No accelerators, including chlorides or other similar salts, will not contribute to corrosion of reinforcing steel
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 100?
- Can be extended with clean, well-graded coarse aggregate to fill large voids
- Hardens free of bleeding when properly placed and yields a high effective bearing area for proper support and load transfer
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)