MasterFiber M 35: Monofilament synthetic microfiber
How does MasterFiber M 35 work?
MasterFiber M 35 product is a monofilament polypropylene fiber manufactured from 100% virgin homopolymer polypropylene resins.
MasterFiber M 35 product is specifically engineered to reduce plastic shrinkage cracking of concrete. MasterFiber M 35 product disperses well in the concrete matrix and visible evidence of a superior finishability makes it a good candidate for all residential applications.
- Residential slabs-on-ground
- Commercial slabs-on-ground
- Precast products
- Pool and pool decks
- Water retention tanks
What are the unique features of MasterFiber M 35?
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C 1116/C 1116M, Section 4.1.3, Type III, and Note 2.
- Excellent distribution throughout concrete
- Excellent concrete finishability
- Excellent reduction in plastic shrinkage cracking
What are the benefits of MasterFiber M 35?
- Reduces plastic settlement
- Extends service life of concrete with reduced maintenance