MasterFiber F 100: Enhanced fibrillated synthetic microfiber
How does MasterFiber F 100 work?
MasterFiber F 100 enhanced fibrillated polypropylene fiber is a unique technology that creates additional micro fibrils that are attached to the principle fibrillated network. These additional anchorage sites provide increased bonding between the mortar matrix and the fiber network and enhance the performance of MasterFiber F 100 product as a shrinkage and temperature (secondary) reinforcement.
- Residential and commercial slabs-on ground
- Marine elements
- Precast steps and other products
- Concrete farm elements
- Wall systems
What are the unique features of MasterFiber F 100?
- Excellent bond with mortar
- Excellent distribution
- Excellent finishability
- Complies with ASTM C 1116/C 1116M Section 4.1.3, Type III, and Note 2.
What are the benefits of MasterFiber F 100?
- Replacement for typical light gauge welded-wire reinforcement [(6 x 6 W1.4 x W1.4) (152 x 152 MW9.1 x MW9.1)], depending on the application
- Inhibits and controls the formation of plastic and drying shrinkage cracking in concrete
- Improves toughness, impact, shatter and surface abrasion resistance
- Reduces plastic settlement shrinkage cracking
- Enhances long-term durability
- Improves green strength
US / Canada Product Information
MasterFiber F 100 Data Sheet
MasterFiber F 100 Data Sheet (French)
Spotlight: I-70 & Central Park Boulevard Interchange - MasterFiber Microsynthetic Project
Spotlight: I-70 Interchange Slope