MasterSeal Traffic 2530: High-solids epoxy/polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems for vehicular areas
Formerly: Conipur E
MasterSeal Traffic 2530 description:
MasterSeal Traffic 2530 is a fluid applied epoxy/polyurethane waterproofing system comprised of a flexible polyurethane basecoat and epoxy topcoat. It uses fast setting, two-component reactive curing mechanisms, and has very low odor.
MasterSeal Traffic 2530 consists of a highly wear-resistant rigid topcoat which is not designed for areas subjected to movement. Uses include:
- Interiors or exteriors
- Above grade
- Warehouse floors
- Mechanical rooms
- Ticket dispenser areas
- Helix areas
- Where increased skid and wear resistance are needed
- Elevated concrete slabs
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Traffic 2530?
- Two component composition provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates
- Seamless, waterproof membrane protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage; has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2530?
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Extremely durable with outstanding abrasion resistance, allowing for longer service life