MasterEmaco P 124: Water-based epoxy-cementitious bonding agent and rebar coating
Formerly: Emaco P24
How does MasterEmaco P 124 work?
MasterEmaco P 124 is a water-based epoxy-cementitious bonding agent. It is also used to coat and protect rebar.
- Bonding plastic concrete to hardened concrete
- Coating steel rebar to protect against corrosion
- Areas where short open times prevent the use of traditional epoxies
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco P 124?
- Extended open time
- High alkalinity; compatible with cementitious materials
- Premeasured units
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco P 124?
- Integral corrosion inhibitor provides additional protection for reinforcing steel
- Blue color facilitates proper coverage
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets - Part A