MasterProtect FL 749: Acrylic copolymer block filler
Formerly: Thoro Block Filler
How does MasterProtect FL 749 work?
MasterProtect FL 749 is a ready-to-use, VOC compliant, 100% copolymer-based block filler resin used to prime and fill porous masonry before the application of MasterProtect coatings.
- Substrates where absorbency is not uniform
What are the unique features of MasterProtect FL 749?
- Excellent workability
- Moisture tolerant
- Easy to apply
- VOC compliant
What are the benefits of MasterProtect FL 749?
- Fills pores; excellent surface closure
- Allows substrate moisture vapor to escape from the structure; prevents peeling and blistering
- Will not degrade in the presence of wet-dry cycles
- Ease of application; lower labor cost
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Can be sprayed with airless equipment
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional authorities