MasterFinish XR: Water-based dual purpose surface retarder for exposed-aggregate concrete
Formerly: MBT X-Poz-R
How does MasterFinish XR work?
MasterFinish XR is a water-based top surface and / or in-form surface retarder used to produce uniform exposed-aggregate finishes on architectural or ornamental concrete.
- Architectural concrete
- Ornamental concrete
- Face-up exposed-aggregate applications
- Construction joints
What are the unique features of MasterFinish XR?
- Excellent for use on Styrofoam or urethane form liners
- Ease of application
- Wide range of etches available
- No need to wash off top surface on the same day
What are the benefits of MasterFinish XR?
- Can be used on a wide variety of form materials on small applications
- Extends the life of the forms
- Excellent top surface results
- No mold release needed
- Variety of exposed aggregate appearances
- Easy for scheduling labor
- No solvent, no odor; no fume or flammability problems