MasterFinish RL 220: High-quality form-release agent
Formerly: MBT Rheofinish 220i
How does MasterFinish RL 220 work?
MasterFinish RL 220 form-release agent offers an effective and versatile way to release architectural precast and structural concrete. It can be used for ambient or steam cures and on forms made of wood, steel, fiberglass or concrete.
- Precast and prestressed concrete plants
- Concrete pipe plants
- Over substrates:
- Steel forms
- Fiberglass forms
- Concrete forms
- Wood forms
What are the unique features of MasterFinish RL 220?
- Safe for wood, steel, fiberglass and concrete forms
- Easy to apply
- No residue transfer
- Unaffected by light rain or other mild weather conditions
What are the benefits of MasterFinish RL 220?
- Prolongs life expectancy of forms
- Ideal for architectural concrete
- Speeds up production
- Helps to make steel forms virtually self-cleaning and rust-free
- Flexible application timing
- No mixing required