MasterFinish RL 100: Non-staining form-release agent
How does MasterFinish RL 100 work?
MasterFinish RL 100 is a petroleum-based, VOC-compliant, non-staining liquid form-release agent.
- Precast, prestressed and concrete pipe
What are the unique features of MasterFinish RL 100?
- Water-resistant chemical barrier
- No residue transfer
- Compatible with conventional mixture proportions
- Safe for wood fibers
- Reduced rust on steel forms and equipment
What are the benefits of MasterFinish RL 100?
- Can be applied up to 5 weeks before concrete is placed
- Ensures fast, clean stripping of forms
- Leaves concrete stain-free with fewer and smaller air voids
- Does not harm concrete
- Protects aluminum forms from concrete and plaster
- Extends service life of wood forms
- Compliant with US Federal EPA VOC regulations for Concrete Form-Release Agent
- Lengthens equipment life
- No mixing required. Should be used directly from container
- Offers flexible application timing