MasterKure CC 250XS: Exempt-solvent-based, transparent, modified acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound
Formerly: Kure-N-Seal 25 ES
How does MasterKure CC 250XS work?
MasterKure CC 250XS is a transparent, low-viscosity, 25% solids, exempt-solvent-based modified acrylic curing, sealing and dust proofing compound designed for easier application at cool temperatures.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical substrate
- Decorative concrete
- Exposed aggregate
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 250XS?
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Semi-gloss appearances so surfaces look newer and brighter
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- VOC content makes it compliant in OTC and LADCO regulated states and Canada
- Sprayable with suitable pump up canister sprayer
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 250XS?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier application at cool temperatures
- Abrasion-resistant to withstand foot traffic and provide extended wear