MasterKure CC 180WB: Water-based, modified acrylic curing, sealing, and dust proofing compound
How does MasterKure CC 180WB work?
MasterKure CC 180WB is a modified, acrylic-based liquid polymer. It is recommended for use on new or existing concrete floors as classified in ACI Guide 302, Table 1.1.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Curing freshly placed and finished concrete
- Sealing and dust proofing existing concrete
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 180WB?
- VOC compliant for EPA and most regional jurisdictions
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 180WB?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking