MasterEmaco T 5000: Novolac epoxy repair material & ancillary grout
How does MasterEmaco T 5000 work?
MasterEmaco T 5000 is a low dust, multi-component, chemically resistant repair mortar and ancillary grout when mixed with MasterEmaco T 5000 Part C Aggregate.
- Concrete substrates
- Interior applications
- Chemical resistant patching
- Repairs prior to the use of MasterProtect 170 CR
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 5000?
- Resistance to 98% sulfuric acid and many other aggressive chemicals
- Patching up to 4" (102 mm) thick
- Variable fill ratio of aggregate provides standard and higher flow placement options to match project requirements
- Extensive chemical resistance guide available
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 5000?
- Patch is chemically resistant from surface wear zone to bond line
- Repairs last longer than cement based mortars in environments exposed to aggressive chemical attack