MasterEmaco T 310CI: One-component flowable repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco R310 CI
How does MasterEmaco T 310CI work?
MasterEmaco T 310CI repair mortar is a polymer-modified cement-based mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is used for patching or resurfacing distressed horizontal concrete surfaces.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 310CI?
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 310CI?
- Early-strength gain so it can ready for pedestrian traffic in 4 hours, vehicular traffic in 1 day
- Shrinkage-compensated so it reduces shrinkage cracking; reduces stress at bond lines
- Polymer-modified for improved bond to surrounding concrete
On the Job Videos