MasterEmaco S 6000: Rapid setting methacrylate repair material
Formerly: Degadeck Polymer Concrete
How does MasterEmaco S 6000 work?
MasterEmaco S 6000 is a solvent free, 100% reactive methacrylate liquid component and a specially blended filler component, which includes MasterTop A 100 BPO. MasterEmaco S 6000 can be extended up to 100% with select aggregates for deeper repairs. Typical cure time is one hour at temperatures ranging from 14 to 104° F (−10 to 40° C).
- Horizontal & formed vertical
- Bridge decks
- Parking structures
- Civil engineering applications
- Anchor bolts
- Joint nosing repairs
- Bearing pads
- Spalled concrete repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 6000?
- Two-component for ease of installation
- High strength and excellent bonding capabilities to a variety of concrete substrates
- Durable to withstand freeze-thaw damage
- UV resistance protects product performance from sun exposure
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 6000?
- Fast curing allows fast return of traffic flow on highway and bridge projects
- Can be applied at a large range of temperatures, 14 to 104° F (−10 to 40° C), for extended application season
- Extendable with aggregate for variable depth placement consistencies