MasterEmaco S 488CI: Sprayable, fiber-reinforced structural repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: Emaco S88 CI
How does MasterEmaco S 488CI work?
MasterEmaco S 488CI repair mortar is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, fiber-reinforced product that contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It can be applied vertically or overhead by low-pressure spraying or hand troweling.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Severe service environments such as sewer, lift stations, marine structures, and water collection
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 488CI?
- Only requires the addition of potable water
- Achieves a tenacious bond to substrate without the need for a bonding agent
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified for drinking water systems
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 488CI?
- Low-pressure sprayability improves placement speed and minimizes rebound for low waste
- Sulfate-resistant and freeze/thaw durable for use in harsh environments
- High early and ultimate compressive, flexural, and bond strengths for long-lasting, durable repairs
- Low shrinkage produces stable, durable bond
On the Job Videos