MasterEmaco S 440CI: Pourable and pumpable pre-extended self-consolidating repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: LA40 PMAC Repair Mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 440CI work?
MasterEmaco S 440CI is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, self-consolidating repair mortar that is polymer-modified and contains an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is designed for large volume repairs, including structural elements in applications from 1.5" (38 mm) to full depth.
- Interior and exterior
- Large volume structural repairs
- Repair or replacement of concrete elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 440CI?
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in plastic and hardened states
- Low permeability protects against carbon dioxide and chloride intrusion
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance for durability in cold, wet environments
- Self-consolidation minimizes honeycombing without vibration
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 440CI?
- High-early strength allows early form removal
- Flowability makes it ideal for placement by pumping or pouring into congested locations
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability