MasterEmaco N 425: Non-sag concrete repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor for vertical and overhead applications
Formerly: Gel Patch
How does MasterEmaco N 425 work?
MasterEmaco N 425 is a one-component fast-setting polymer modified portland cement-based repair mortar for vertical and overhead concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 425?
- Non-sag consistency able to be placed in 2" (51 mm) thick lifts
- Readily sculpted, shaved, and finished to match existing substrate
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Only requires the addition of potable water
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 425?
- Low shrinkage produces stable, durable bond
- Lightweight microscopic beads improve vertical and overhead workability
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)