MasterEmaco N 400: Polymer-modified high-build repair mortar with integral corrosion inhibitor
Formerly: HB2 Repair Mortar
How does MasterEmaco N 400 work?
MasterEmaco N 400 is a two-component, polymer-modified high build, lightweight repair mortar with an integral corrosion inhibitor. It is designed for repairing vertical and overhead concrete surfaces in deep lifts.
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and overhead
- Above and below grade
- Spalls or holes in concrete
- Deteriorated edges
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 400?
- Extended working time
- Very high-build; up to 3" on vertical and 1 ½" on overhead surfaces
- Very low chloride permeability and an integral corrosion inhibitor protects reinforcing steel
- Readily mixes with MasterEmaco A 400 to produce a workable consistency
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 400?
- Shrinkage compensation minimizes stresses on the bond line
- Polymer modification improves adhesion and provides increased freeze/thaw stability