MasterPel 210D: Powdered masonry water-repellent masonry mortar admixture
Formerly: Rheopel Plus D
How does MasterPel 210D work?
MasterPel 210D admixture is a highly efficient powdered water-repellent admixture for use in producing water-repellent masonry mortar mixes. This water-redispersible silane-based water-repellent admixture contains a fine mineral filler that provides excellent water repellency.
- Masonry mortar mixes as part of the water-repellent system to increase water repellency
What are the unique features of MasterPel 210D?
- Outstanding water repellency
- High efficiency (low dosage rate)
- Excellent ability to mix with water (water redispersible technology)
- Compatible with the MasterPel 240 Admixture System from BASF
What are the benefits of MasterPel 210D?
- Improves water repellency characteristics
- Reduces water absorption rate
- Helps control efflorescence
- Minimizes the need for post-applied sealers