MasterPel 200HD: Silane-based, water-repellent and efflorescence control admixture for high-density applications
Formerly: Rheopel 200 HD
How does MasterPel 200HD work?
MasterPel 200HD multi-purpose admixture is specially formulated and designed for water-repellency and efflorescence control in the high-density applications such as concrete paving stone production. This unique formula is based on a novel silane chemistry that is different from the conventional water-repellent admixtures in the manufactured concrete product industry.
- Paving stones
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Concrete roof tiles
- Concrete bricks
- Precast /pre-stressed concrete
What are the unique features of MasterPel 200HD?
- Unique formulation, specially designed for high-density applications
- Enhances color and reduces efflorescence potential
- Provides improved material flow and extrusion characteristics
- Superior water repellency versus conventional water-repellent admixtures
What are the benefits of MasterPel 200HD?
- Significantly reduces secondary efflorescence, improves primary efflorescence control
- Improves color vibrancy and pigment efficiency
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Increases production rate
- Adds visual appeal