MasterPozzolith 210: Water-reducing concrete admixture meeting ASTM C494/C494M Type A, B and D
Formerly: Pozzolith 210
How does MasterPozzolith 210 work?
MasterPozzolith 210 ready-to-use, liquid admixture is used for making more uniform and predictable quality concrete. It meets ASTM C 494/C 494M, Type A, water-reducing admixture, Type B, retarding admixture, and Type D, retarding and water-reducing admixtures.
- Prestressed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Pumped concrete
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 210?
- Reduced water content required for a given workability
- Controlled setting characteristics – normal or retarded
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 210?
Concrete with MasterPozzolith 210 admixture sets similar to or slightly slower than a comparable plain concrete mixture while providing the following special qualities:
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
- Improved finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces
- Effective as a singular admixture or as a component in an admixture system