MasterPolyheed 997: Mid-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: Polyheed 997
How does MasterPolyheed 997 work?
MasterPolyheed 997 admixture is a patented multi-component, mid-range water-reducing admixture. MasterPolyHeed 997 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 997?
- True mid-range water reduction (5-15%) and excellent performance across a wide concrete slump range, especially the difficult slump range of 5-8 in. (125-200 mm)
- Superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities even in concrete mixtures containing low amounts of cementitious materials
- Superior finishing characteristics for residential/commercial flatwork and formed surfaces
How does MasterPolyheed 997 benefit users?
- Significantly reduced placement and finishing time resulting in lower in-place concrete costs
- Higher strength at all ages
- Enhanced concrete durability
- Increased service life of concrete structures