Mid-Range Water-Reducing Concrete Admixture (Available in Canada)
How does MasterPolyheed 980 work?
MasterPolyheed 980 ready-to-use water-reducing admixture is very effective in producing concrete with enhanced finishing characteristics and with different levels of workability. It meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior finishability, workability, and pumpability qualities are desired
- Flatwork, pumped concrete, pervious concrete, and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 980?
- True mid-range water reduction (5-15%) and excellent performance across a wide slump range, especially the difficult slump range of 5 to 8 in. (125 to 200 mm)
- Superior finishability, workability, and pumpability qualities even in concrete mixtures containing low amounts of cementitious materials
- Superior finishing characteristics for residential/commercial flatwork and formed surfaces
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 980?
- Significantly reduced placement and finishing time resulting in lower in-place concrete costs
- Higher strength at all ages
- Enhanced concrete durability
- Increased service life of concrete structures