MasterPolyheed 900: Mid-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly: PolyHeed 900
How does MasterPolyheed 900 work?
MasterPolyheed 900 ready-to-use mid-range water-reducing admixture is very effective in producing concrete with different levels of workability and with enhanced finishing characteristics. It is especially effective when used in lean concrete mixtures and/or concrete with manufactured sand. MasterPolyHeed 900 admixture will meet ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing admixtures.
- All concrete applications where superior workability, pumpability and finishability qualities are desired, in particular, flatwork, pumped concrete and pervious concrete
- Concrete containing manufactured sand and harsh concrete mixtures
What are the unique features of MasterPolyheed 900?
- Provides excellent workability of plastic concrete
- Reduced water content for a given level of workability
- Provides up to 15% water reduction
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a Type A admixture
- Provides faster setting compared to conventional water-reducing admixtures
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 900?
- Enhanced strength and durability properties of concrete
- Reduces effort required to finish
- Provides lower in-place cost
- Increases service life of structures