MasterGlenium 1466: High-range water-reducing admixture
Formerly PS 1466
How does MasterGlenium 1466 work?
MasterGlenium 1466 ready-to-use high-range water-reducing admixture is a new generation, patent pending admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. MasterGlenium 1466 admixture is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability. MasterGlenium 1466 admixture is particularly effective in improving concrete mixtures with reduced portland cement contents without compromising 28-day strength requirements. MasterGlenium 1466 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range, water-reducing admixtures.
- Concrete with varying water reduction requirements (5-40%)
- Concrete where high flowability, increased stability and durability are needed
- Producing selfconsolidating concrete (SCC)
- Strength-on-demand concrete, such as 4x4™ Concrete
- Pervious concrete
What are the unique features of MasterGlenium 1466?
- Maximum dosage effectiveness for a given water reduction
- Controlled rheology
- Robust air-entraining admixture compatibility
- Improved strength development
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 1466?
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a Type A or Type F admixture
- Improved finishability and surface appearance
- Mixture development flexibility for cement reductions and/or increased use of supplementary cementitious materials