MasterColor 90PB: Iron oxide black liquid-coloring admixture for concrete
Formerly: PS 1490 Precast Black
How does MasterColor 90PB work?
MasterColor 90PB is a ready-to-use specially formulated iron oxide black liquid-coloring admixture used to produce precast concrete.
Recommended uses for MasterColor 90PB:
- Integrally colored decorative concrete
- Precast concrete
What are the unique features of MasterColor 90PB?
- Liquid-coloring admixture formulated for the automated CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System
- Used with BASF‘s performance admixtures in the production of durable architectural concrete
- Faster dispersion into concrete
How does MasterColor 90PB benefit users?
- Beautiful, long-lasting integrally colored concrete
- Enhanced finishing characteristics
- Color vibrancy
- Excellent color accuracy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency and verifiable color batching results
- Increased productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple batching
- Quality custom color services
- Single source producer support for chemical, mineral and coloring admixtures
US / Canada Product Information
MasterColor 90 PB Data Sheet
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Bi-Fold
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Contractor Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color SR Values Guide
MasterColor online color guide: MasterColor 90PB