MasterColor 90PB: Iron oxide black liquid-coloring admixture for concrete
Formerly: PS 1490 Precast Black
How does MasterColor 90PB work?
MasterColor 90PB is a ready-to-use specially formulated iron oxide black liquid-coloring admixture used to produce precast concrete.
Recommended uses for MasterColor 90PB:
- Integrally colored decorative concrete
- Precast concrete
What are the unique features of MasterColor 90PB?
- Liquid-coloring admixture formulated for the automated CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System
- Used with BASF‘s performance admixtures in the production of durable architectural concrete
- Faster dispersion into concrete
How does MasterColor 90PB benefit users?
- Beautiful, long-lasting integrally colored concrete
- Enhanced finishing characteristics
- Color vibrancy
- Excellent color accuracy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency and verifiable color batching results
- Increased productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple batching
- Quality custom color services
- Single source producer support for chemical, mineral and coloring admixtures
US / Canada Product Information
MasterColor 90 PB Data Sheet
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Brochure
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Contractor Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color SR Values Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Sample Guide