MasterColor 50SB: Custom blended liquid-coloring admixture for architectural and decorative concrete
Formerly: RHEOCOLOR L Special Blend
How does MasterColor 50SB work?
MasterColor 50SB admixture is a ready-to-use integral, custom blended liquid-coloring admixture. MasterColor 50SB liquid-coloring admixture is a combination of MasterColor 50SB primary liquid colors that are used to make a wide range of concrete colors.
Recommended uses for MasterColor 50SB:
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Integrally colored decorative concrete
- Architectural concrete products
- Precast/prestressed concrete
- Stone veneer products
- Manufactured concrete products
What are the unique features of MasterColor 50SB?
- Liquid-coloring admixtures
- Formulated for CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System dispensing either at the job site or concrete batch plant
- Used with BASF’s high performance admixtures in the production of durable decorative concrete
- Faster dispersion into concrete
What are the benefits of MasterColor 50SB?
- Beautiful, long-lasting integrally colored concrete
- Enhanced finishing characteristics
- Color vibrancy
- Excellent color accuracy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency
- Verifiable color batching results
- Increased productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple batching
- Quality custom color services
- Single source producer support for chemical and coloring admixtures
US / Canadian Product Information
MasterColor 50 SB Data Sheet
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Bi-Fold
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Contractor Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color SR Values Guide
MasterColor online color guide: MasterColor 50SB concrete coloring admixture