MasterColor 14 CB: Carbon black liquid-coloring admixture
Formerly: PS 1414 Jet Black
How does MasterColor 14 CB work?
MasterColor 14 CB is a ready-to-use carbon black liquid-coloring admixture to produce concrete in varying shades from light gray to black.
Recommended uses for MasterColor 14:
- Integrally colored architectural concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
What are the unique features of MasterColor 14 CB?
- Carbon black liquid-coloring dispersion formulated for the automated CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System from BASF
- High tinting strength
What are the benefits of MasterColor 14 CB?
- Cost-effective liquid black dispersion
- Enhanced color vibrancy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency
- Increased plant productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple
- Verifiable color batching results
- Faster dispersion into concrete
- Single source producer support for chemical, mineral and coloring admixtures
US / Canada Product Information
MasterColor 14 CB Data Sheet
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Brochure
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Contractor Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color SR Values Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Sample Guide