MasterColor 14 CB: Carbon black liquid-coloring admixture
Formerly: PS 1414 Jet Black
How does MasterColor 14 CB work?
MasterColor 14 CB is a ready-to-use carbon black liquid-coloring admixture to produce concrete in varying shades from light gray to black.
Recommended uses for MasterColor 14:
- Integrally colored architectural concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
What are the unique features of MasterColor 14 CB?
- Carbon black liquid-coloring dispersion formulated for the automated CAM (Coloring Admixture Measuring) System from BASF
- High tinting strength
What are the benefits of MasterColor 14 CB?
- Cost-effective liquid black dispersion
- Enhanced color vibrancy
- Batch-to-batch color consistency
- Increased plant productivity and reduced labor
- Clean and simple
- Verifiable color batching results
- Faster dispersion into concrete
- Single source producer support for chemical, mineral and coloring admixtures
US / Canada Product Information
MasterColor 14 CB Data Sheet
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Bi-Fold
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Contractor Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color SR Values Guide
MasterColor Integral Liquid Color Sample Guide