MasterAir AE 400: Air-entraining admixture for low-slump concrete
Formerly: Everair Plus
How does MasterAir AE 400 work?
MasterAir AE 400 air-entraining admixture is designed for use in low-slump concrete mixtures and will meet the requirements of ASTM C 260, AASHTO M 154 and CRD-C13.
- All low-slump concrete mixtures exposed to cyclic freezing and thawing
- Concrete paving and curb and gutter mixes
What are the unique features of MasterAir AE 400?
- Ready-to-use in the proper concentration for rapid, accurate dispensing
What are the benefits of MasterAir AE 400?
- Improved resistance to damage from cyclic freezing and thawing
- Improved resistance to scaling from deicing salts
- Improved plasticity and workability
- Reduced permeability – increased durability