MasterSure 1390 air-detraining admixture for concrete
Formerly: PS 1390
MasterSure 1390 description:
MasterSure 1390 air-detraining admixture is a patented liquid admixture formulated for use in concrete. MasterSure 1390 admixture destabilizes entrapped air in fresh concrete, allowing it to escape during subsequent mixing, thus reducing the air content.
MasterSure 1390 admixture meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type S, Specific Performance, admixtures.
- Concrete where a reduction in air content is desired
- Heavyweight concrete
- Interior flatwork concrete
What are the unique features of MasterSure 1390?
- Reduces the air content of concrete mixtures
- Ready-to-use in the proper concentration for rapid, accurate dispensing
- Uses standard admixture dispensing equipment
What are the benefits of MasterSure 1390?
- Helps to maintain design strengths of concrete mixtures
- Reduces the need to over-design concrete mixtures to offset the effects of higher-than-desired air contents
- Reduces rejected load potential
- Reduces the effect of higher-than-desired air contents on concrete bleeding
- Helps to improve the integrity of interior flatwork concrete