MasterSet R 100 set-retarding concrete admixture for superior finishing
Formerly: Pozzolith 100 XR
How does MasterSet R 100 work?
MasterSet R 100 ready-to-use liquid admixture is used for producing more uniform and predictable quality concrete. Placing and finishing requirements are facilitated because this admixture retards setting time.
What are the benefits of MasterSet R 100?
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces
- Flexibility in scheduling of placing and finishing operations
- Offsets effects of early concrete stiffening during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Helps eliminate cold joints
- Peak temperature and/or rate of temperature rise in mass concrete lowered thereby reducing thermal cracking
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
What are the unique features of MasterSet R 100?
- Reduced water content required for a given workability
- Retarded setting characteristics
- Controlled retardation – depending on the addition rate
- Full-form deflection can take place (before concrete sets) in extended pours for bridge decks, cantilevers, non-shored structural elements, etc.
- Meets ASTM C 494/C 494M requirements for Type B, retarding, and Type D, water-reducing and retarding, admixtures
- Prestressed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Pumped concrete
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete
Other MasterSet set retarders:
US / Canada Product Information
MasterSet R 100 Data Sheet
MasterSet R 100 Data Sheet (French)
Project Spotlight: Delaware Aqueduct Bypass Tunnel
Project Spotlight: Doan Valley Storage Tunnel
Project Spotlight: Dugway Storage Tunnel
Project Spotlight: Ohio Canal Interceptor Tunnel